The cryptocurrency market is growing at fast pace, offering many attractive opportunities for businesses. To support aspiring fintech companies with an adaptable and reliant cryptocurrency management solution, we at trimplement created CoreExchange, a white label cryptocurrency exchange. It is easily configurable and extendable as needed. CoreExchange is built on top of CoreWallet, our reliable, performant and flexible emoney management software.
CoreExchange is the powerful answer to your cryptocurrency management needs. It includes the following features:
- Trading engine for any currency pair
- Subsidiary support
- Accounting engine / ledger
- Multi-signature support
- Flexible limits and fees
- Pre-integrated payment gateways: SEPA, MT940 and PayPal support
- Payment method abstraction
- Transaction routing optimization
- Payments (topup, withdrawal)
- P2P (via vouchers)
- User notifications (email via Mailgun, SMS via Twillio)
- Social signup with Facebook Connect support
- API Test Client
- Backoffice UI
- White label customer UI
CoreExchange supports the following blockchains by default:
Other blockchains can be integrated easily as needed. Multi-currency support is also included.
CoreExchange was developed by well-experienced professionals in secure coding.
- Software engineers take part in yearly security awareness trainings
- Developed according to PCI DSS requirements
- User-Level State Machine and KYC process (utility bill, ID document scan, verification through admin)
- Further KYC procedures can be easily integrated
Flexible Licensing Conditions
licence models ↓
|unlimited tx, wallets||Source code changeable||sublicensable||transferable license|
Any questions left?
Feel free to contact us to find out more about CoreExchange and its features.
- Date September 1, 2017